Global Events Internship
- Services, Technology
- Human Resource Management, Economics, International Business, Business Administration, Management, Marketing
Start date: Between July to 1-September, the latest
Duration: 6 months- Preferably 1 year
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to our ambition to offer the most successful experiential tradeshow customer experience. You will bring the Philips vision to life at events through experiences to show Philips as a health technology leader.
You are responsible for
Supporting the execution of corporate global events. Working closely with our event managers and supporting on all aspects of the event such as pre show, during the show and post show analysis.
Liaising with suppliers to make sure they deliver as well as communicating with stakeholders.
- Arranging the logistics, housing, bookings of meeting rooms or demo rooms at large corporate events.
- Acting as an ‘expert’ on the teams processes to ensure that event managers are able to perform efficiently their job to the highest standards.
- Supporting post event analysis, lead systems, internal and client feedback.
- Providing admin support as well as organizing and facilitating workshops and meetings.
You are a part of
The Global Experience Marketing team within the Philips Brand, Communications and Digital (BCD) department. You team member are international and you will be working with diverse stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in business administration, economics, marketing or related studies.
Strong affinity with marketing and event development.
- Team worker, self-starter, organizational talent, creativity and project management skills are a must-have.
- Excellent communication in English, both writing and speaking;
- Passionate about events and has a flexible, marketing and customer oriented attitude.
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
Global Experience with Marketing Team within the Philips Brand, Communications and Digital (BCD) department. The team will mentor and support you to develop into your ideal career.